The NSW Government is funding up to 20 weeks of free accommodation for vulnerable international students in NSW during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
For more information and to apply, please visit: https://www.service. nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply- international-student-covid- 19-crisis-accommodation
Study NSW has prepared the following resources to assist international students during the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also talk with our student services and academic manager if you are facing a rough time.
For more information visit https://www.study.
We want to acknowledge the serious impact that the Coronavirus pandemic has had on our international students. We understand that this is a challenging period and we genuinely feel for you all.
To support our students, during this pandemic period, we will:
- offer flexible payment plans
- waive all installment fee charges
- extend payment due dates
- waive all late fee charges
- waive all change of course administration fees
- waive all administrative fees for issuing documents
- Have you been studying in Australia for more than 12 months? If you are in financial hardship, you will be able to access your Australian superannuation. Register at http://my.gov.au
- MEGA Management Important Announcement for English and Vocational Students – CoronaVirus – 20 March 2020