What is homestay?
Homestay is a popular choice for international students of all ages. When you live with a local family, you benefit from the care and support of your hosts. Your host family:
- Guides you in your daily life
- Introduces you to local customs and cultures
- Helps you to enhance your social and communication skills.
Homestay offers you a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in Australian society. You will:
- Experience an authentic local lifestyle
- Improve your English daily
- Make lifelong friends.
MEGA works with Study Vision for the provision of homestay services.
You will enjoy these great benefits when you choose the homestay option:
- Flexible bookings of 4-week stays. Give 2 weeks’ notice when you are ready to move on
- 50% off rentals when you go on holidays for 2 weeks or more
- 24/7 support with Study Vision’s multilingual student care team.
Please check out our YouTube video introducing some of our homestay families: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX8PYz1G4Cs
MEGA also works with AHN.
Please contact our staff for current prices and full details.
MEGA places students based on preferences and availability and matches host families with students near their place of study.