Life in Sydney
Sydney is famous for its natural beauty and whether your interest is sightseeing, culture or sports it has always many vibrant options to offer.
Sweeping harbour views, attractive and interesting architecture combined with year-round mild weather makes Sydney a great place to visit at any time and makes it home to over 5 million people.
The main attractions are Circular Quay to see the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
• Live with an Australian Family
• Have a home away from home
• Immerge in the Australian culture
• Food provided
• Affordable price
• All around the city
• Shared or independent rooms
• Different prices
• Internet, desk & study area
If you are an international student under the age of 18 you will require guardianship arrangements to allow you to study in Australia. Guardians assist to the student whilst staying in Australia.
nib Health Cover
Medical treatments and medical costs can be very expensive in Australia. When you are applying for an Australian student visa, the government says you must have a valid health cover. If you need help arranging your OSHC, you can do it through us and get very affordable rates.
Our preferred Health Cover provider is nib.
Why over 1 million customers trust nib in Australia?
• Over 60 years experience in providing health cover
• Dedicated Customer Service Team
• Easy mobile claiming
• 24 hour Online Services
Counselling services and other external referrals will be arranged if deemed appropriate by the Student Services and Support Officers. There is no fee attached to this welfare support and referral service. Any cost charged by the external services will be paid by the students.
Free Career Workshops
Our workshops assist students to prepare for their career by:
- Developing a framework to understand student’s personal insight and career goals
- Identifying their unique set of character strengths
- Overcoming roadblocks and getting pass the ‘gate keeper’
- Developing resilience and stress management skills
- Developing market centric written materials which include cover letters and resumes that provide clarity and purpose and the value students’ offer to their host employer
- Advanced behavioural interview skills training
- Customised strategy to “sell oneself” that covers verbal and non-verbal communication
- Building a social media strategy
- Developing a local network
- Culture training
- Introduction to organisation’s culture
For more information, please make enquiries with our Student Services Officer: [email protected]