Macquarie Education Group Australia (MEGA) offers students from all over the world the opportunity to study a variety of English language programs and vocation courses. A MEGA education also equips student with skills, knowledge and exposure to current business practices and work experience needed to succeed in our competitive world.
Our Customer Service Charter states our commitment to provide MEGA’s students, parents, and agents, with high quality services and provides standards by which to measure our performance. It also provides our employees with clear standards to strive for in service excellence and to achieve our goals.
Our Vision and Values
Macquarie Education Group Australia (MEGA) is committed to the following vision and values:
“A global pathway education centre”
In alignment with MEGA’s vision, we believe the following values should be inherent with our school:
Fairness, Accountability, Safety, Honest, Patient, Ethical, Respectful, High Standard, Compassionate, Innovative.
Service standards you can expect of our employees
- We will respect our customers, including students, parents, agents, and any potential customer
- We will provide friendly, courteous and efficient customer service and at all times remain professional,via II the communication channels, including telephone, face-to-face, and online, etc.
- We will provide you with accurate and consistent information
- We will listen to you and discuss your requirements fully and endeavour to satisfy your request
- We will endeavour to answer your enquiries within 24 hours by all communication channels. We will take ownership of your enquiry, follow-up and keep you informed of progress to completion.
- If you are making a request that requires longer processing period, we will acknowledge you, being realistic about your capability and in reasonable timeframes, and provide relevant options, and details of the appropriate officer for the response
- We will show respect for your privacy in your dealings with us and the confidentiality of information discussed
Via the Internet or social media
- We will maintain our website with relevant and up-to-date information that is easily understood and accessible
- We will post interesting, engaging, relevant and up-to-date information on our social media platforms that encourages interaction and feedback
- We will respond to enquiries and posts on our social media platforms in a timely and professional manner
- We will support students and offer counselling sessions for academic progress, technical issues, and welfare issues, etc.
- We will assist students with more financial payment options
- Our teachers and trainers will provide convenient and flexible learning, supporting students to develop their potential skills and achieve satisfactory course progress
- Under compelling or extenuating circumstances, we will be understanding and compassionate
- We will have prompt respond to admissions and any other queries
- We will strive to assist with any questions or potential issues
- We will collect good student feedbacks for agents
- We will provide timely payment settlement
- We promise to deliver good quality education, endeavour, to meet their expectations and have a great value for money
- We will give full attention to every student, ensuring that they have academic improvements and achieving great results
- We will implement student welfare, helping students adapt to the new environment
- We will provide counselling to students for academic progress, settling in Australia, student welfare, etc.
- For students under 18 years old, we will collaborate with parents and guardians to keep them constantly informed about their children’s academic and welfare progress
Customer service feedback
As we strive to deliver exceptional customer service, we encourage you to provide feedback. Whether you have a request for action, a compliment for a complaint, would like to hear from you.
MEGA has a Complaint and Appeals Policy and Procedure to assist with customer feedback, compliments and complaints.
MEGA graduation ceremony
Level 10 Graduation Hall
Meet our friendly Student Service Team on Level 9 Reception