There are a number of ways you can learn and live in Australia:

  • Student Visa
  • Tourist Visa
  • Working Holiday Visa

Applicants must be aged between 18-30 and not have a dependent child accompanying them at any time during their stay in Australia. The applicant must hold a passport form their eligible country of origin and can study up to 4 months. For more details please visit the Department of Home Affairs website:

A Student Visa allows you to stay and study full-time in a recognised institution in Australia. You must have been accepted to study at an educational institution before you apply for the visa and have current health insurance.

A Tourist Visa allows you to study for train for up to 3 months. You may apply for a student visa to study longer after your tourist visa expires.

You will need go gather documents for your application including a Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE), confirmation of suitable accommodation, proof you have sufficient funds to financially support yourself while in Australia and evidence of current health insurance. There are many more requirements that depend on which country you are from and the course or educational institution you will be attending. Go to for more information or call the MEGA team on +61 2 9299 6788, or write to us: [email protected]