Course length: 84 weeks (12 weeks per level)
Hours per week: 20 hours face-to-face teaching per week.
Class size: Average 15 / Maximum 18
Entry requirement: None
Intakes: Any Monday
Why study MEGA’s English Language Programs
Flexible timetable (Morning and Evening classes)
• Start every Monday
• Continuous progress test
• Great student nationality mix
• Fun student activities
• Variety of Electives to choose from:
• Survival English: This elective’s objective is to improve students’ communication skills, focusing on their speaking and listening skills, in different real life situations. Some examples of those real life conversations include booking a hotel room, ordering food in a restaurant, making enquiries for job opportunities, etc.
• Business English: This elective is designed for students who will embark on business courses or who wants to improve his/her interview skills, cover letter and resume writing skills. Students will also learn technological skills such as PPT presentation and Excel.
• Australian Culture: Students will learn Australian slangs and get used to Australian accent. This elective will also teach Australian history and geography.
• Pearson Test of English (PTE): Students will get familiar with the PTE testing system and gain PTE testing skills including: speaking, listening, reading and writing. Students will also participate in regular mock tests.
• Arts and Music: Students will learn English poems and lyrics. Students will sing together and create poems of their own.
English Language Programs encompass a combination of these available English courses:
• General English (5 levels):
• English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
• IELTS Preparation
• Cambridge First Certificate in English Preparation (FCE)
• Cambridge Advance Exam Preparation Course (CAE)
• High School Preparation (HSP)
My trainers, Arun and Zia, were really good. The course was exceptional! The student services staff always respond to my… Read more “Samya Paola Palma”
I wanna tell my Korean friends that there have only a few Korean students and everybody speak English at school.… Read more “SONG, Songlee”
Hello, my name is Jun Ogahara from Japan. I have been studying at MEGA with the General English program for… Read more “Jun Ogahara”
I enjoyed my time at MEGA! MEGA’s EAP was incredibly helpful, preparing me well for my university study.
Hi everyone, my name is Olha, I am from Ukraine. I have been studying at MEGA in the General English… Read more “Olha Krasinska”
Hi all! My name is Angel and I am from the Philippines. I have just completed my Diploma of Business… Read more “Malinao Theresa Angel J”
My English teachers are great! They are friendly and they explain English concepts well. I love the school excursions! The… Read more “Nestor Bali Galindo”
Hello, my name is Shafik Somsom, I am from Lebanon. I joined MEGA for excellence because it is good and… Read more “Shafik SomSom”
The course I’m studying meets all my expectations. Teachers here have good knowledge and skills to deliver the subjects. School… Read more “Liudmyla IURCHENKO”
I would like to say thank you to my business teachers and staff at MEGA. Without their support, I would… Read more “Taufiq Aditya FERNANDI”
As a local student at MEGA, I can truly declare that my overall experience of studying here at MEGA has… Read more “Elizabeth MOKOFISI”
My name is Banu Cidamal and I was born in Istanbul, Turkey. When I was a child my parents moved… Read more “Banu Cidamal”
Thank you MEGA vocational teachers and staff for a wonderful time at your beautiful campus. I learnt many new things… Read more “Tu Quynh NGUYEN”